Apply for Housing

Housing Choice Voucher/Section 8
Click here for information on our Housing Choice Voucher program.
Section 8: Closed
Public Housing
Click here for information on our Public Housing program.
Public Housing: Closed
NSP/COCC: Closed

Our Online Application is currently closed you may still apply in person by coming into the office.

In order to process your application, we require the following: Government Issued Photo Identification for every member 18 years or older, Social Security card for all members of household, Birth Certificates for all members of household, Proof of Enrollment for any Education, Income Verification (Including food stamps and child support or any other Government assistance.) In the References page please list any present/previous landlords for the past 5 years.

- Residents must agree to annual home inspections by HHA representatives and semi-annual inspections during occupancy. - Head of Household must maintain all utilities in their name.

Prior residents of HHA must: - Have paid in full any balance owed HHA.

Our waiting lists are closed.